Leading to RYA Radar Certificate
To give an understanding of the use of Radar in small boats as an aid to navigation and collision avoidance.
- Basic understanding of radar wave propagation
- Radar set components
- Target definition and discrimination
- Radar reflectors
- Types of Radar display
- Radar plotting
- Use of radar as an aid to navigation
- Accuracy in range and bearing
- General safety precautions.
A one day course certificated by assessment.
Current Course fee £140.00 including RYA Pack – includes lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments.
click here for course dates
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course