“Great instructor, very attentive clear and patient. Great Knowledge and very helpful. Lunch was good. Course helped improve my knowledge.”
– AEC Student
A 4 day course, with assessment on last day of course, covering:
- compression ignition engine (general principles);
- cycle of operation and constructional details;
- fuel system;
- role of air in the combustion process;
- cooling system;
- lubrication system;
- engine electrical systems;
- power transmission;
- hull fittings;
- pollution legislation;
- Code of Safe Working Practices;
- bottled LPG installations.
Note: Fault finding and rectification will be covered within each part of the syllabus as the individual topics are covered.
Candidates must be 18 years of age or over.
Current Course Fee: £930.00 – includes lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments. (£975 from 1st January 2024)
click here for course dates
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this course